In car Dash Cam

My Leh-Lio not loud leh ~

Re: In car Dash Cam

Postby Yapst6543 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 pm

karilaksa wrote:sorry for misleading..i meant i bought the cam after my car got scratched by itchy hands..most probably i was new to that area and the not used to seeing my ride parked at that MSCP..i did try out the cam in my room for testing purposes with portable battery....but that "video" is for personal viewing only....hehehehehe :rofl: :rofl: :cool: :cool:

Bro, must share, if good we will have a group buy lei !!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby karilaksa » Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Yapst6543 wrote:
karilaksa wrote:sorry for misleading..i meant i bought the cam after my car got scratched by itchy hands..most probably i was new to that area and the not used to seeing my ride parked at that MSCP..i did try out the cam in my room for testing purposes with portable battery....but that "video" is for personal viewing only....hehehehehe :rofl: :rofl: :cool: :cool:

lol...tat one u must ask the site sponsor la... :bdance:
karilaksa
Kopi Gao

Postby Yapst6543 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:08 am

Need ur help to show us the video quality ma....
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby zq25 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Good thing must share la, you satisfy with the cam so far ? :wiggle:
zq25
Cappuccino

Postby Dan_MCG » Mon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Yapst6543 wrote:

Wa liao eh...
Like that also can ah...
GB? I know got lobang... 3 pc for $10 only... Japan, Korean, Ang Moh or African all have...
:crazy: :crazy:
Cheers
Dan
Dan_MCG
Kopi C

Postby NW3939 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 am

Dan_MCG wrote:
Yapst6543 wrote:

Wa liao eh...
Like that also can ah...
GB? I know got lobang... 3 pc for $10 only... Japan, Korean, Ang Moh or African all have...
:crazy: :crazy:

Notti Dan :nono: ...hmmm btw how is the quality...ho boh? :rolf: :lol:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby karilaksa » Mon May 20, 2013 5:36 pm

recvd my camera from online shopping, had it wired up. Quality is good (hd mah), now monitoring the videoing progress over this week as the new cam was fixed up on mom's new ride. I also had bought a new 32gb sd card for the camera, but accidently brought over my old 32gb card with "videos" in it....thank got never overwrite....going back this weekend to exchange the card.... :clown:
karilaksa
Kopi Gao

Postby NW3939 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:08 pm

karilaksa wrote:recvd my camera from online shopping, had it wired up. Quality is good (hd mah), now monitoring the videoing progress over this week as the new cam was fixed up on mom's new ride. I also had bought a new 32gb sd card for the camera, but accidently brought over my old 32gb card with "videos" in it....thank got never overwrite....going back this weekend to exchange the card.... :clown:

Remember to get the SDcard using Class 10 since the recording is in HD. In the market they are mainly selling Class 4 (much cheaper of course) which may have some problems during recording. ;-)
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby karilaksa » Tue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

NW3939 wrote:
karilaksa wrote:recvd my camera from online shopping, had it wired up. Quality is good (hd mah), now monitoring the videoing progress over this week as the new cam was fixed up on mom's new ride. I also had bought a new 32gb sd card for the camera, but accidently brought over my old 32gb card with "videos" in it....thank got never overwrite....going back this weekend to exchange the card.... :clown:

Remember to get the SDcard using Class 10 since the recording is in HD. In the market they are mainly selling Class 4 (much cheaper of course) which may have some problems during recording. ;-)

yups, both cards are class 10 from sandisk. paid 28.50 for it.
karilaksa
Kopi Gao

Postby NW3939 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:51 pm

karilaksa wrote:
NW3939 wrote:

yups, both cards are class 10 from sandisk. paid 28.50 for it.

Wow...damn good price man :thumbsup:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

NW3939
Blue Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to In Car Entertainment aka ICE