TEN THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A ROLEX WATCH

Watches and Clocks...

Re: TEN THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A ROLEX WATCH

Postby NW3939 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Continuation...General's other Watches...

Read the following link... :1kiss:
http://mothership.sg/2014/04/indonesias ... r-watches/

Indonesia’s General Moeldoko has got an exquisite taste for watches

1. IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Top Gun Miramar

According to watch aficionado website Hodinkee: “This is a weekend watch, for t-shirt and jeans, and in summer for wearing in the outdoors. I can’t imagine a scenario in which this watch would complement an outfit even remotely close to buttoned up, but I don’t think it would pretend to care about what the inside of your office looked like. The dial configuration takes after the pilot’s watches from WWII, with the minute track laid out where the hours normally are and a beautiful red “sector” style inner track that displays hours.”

List price: USD$12,700

2. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Jarno Trulli ChronographImage
According to watch blog site A Blog to Watch: “Emphasis is on the forged carbon case, high-tech cermet (cool metal ceramic hyrbid material) dial, and the titanium crown and pushers. In a sober looking gray, the Jarno Trulli is dressed up a bit with bright red elements on the dial.”

List price: USD$38,300

3. Audemars Piguet Millenary (Could either be the Chronograph or Minute Repeater Version)

A Blog to Watch on the Chronograph: “I just wouldn’t expect an 18k rose gold-cased Audemars Piguet watch with an in house chronograph movement to go for that “low” of a price. I must have luxo-fever. But for $35,000 you can’t go too wrong with this beautiful chronograph version of Audemars Piguet’s lovely Millenary watch.“

List Price: USD$43,000
Watch Collecting Lifestyle on the Minute Repeater: “This fascinating complication and elegant watch is powered by the entirely conceived, developed and produced Audemars Piguet hand-wound calibre 2928 composed of 443 parts, 40 jewels, flat double balance-spring and that provides a power reserve of almost seven days —165 hours— when fully wound. The beautiful calibre with its horizontal ‘Côtes de Genève’ decoration can be fully appreciated via the display case back.”

List Price: USD$476,600
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby AP68 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:18 pm

They ain't like china. That time one official in china wore an expensive watch and some netizens post it on Internet. Few months down the road that official was charged for corruption. Was he executed? Can't remember.
Merckaki AP68
AP68
Espresso

Postby chiaster » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Friggin' nice watches mann :tong:
MercKaki chiaster
ZC21 - CL7 - W204 - X250 - ?
chiaster
Espresso

Postby NW3939 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

More about you AP....hahaha Audemars Piguet I mean :1grin:

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/audemars-pi ... sihh-2009/
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Previous

Return to Timepiece Collections