Queries about Existing Policies

Moderator: carpentee

Queries about Existing Policies

Postby carpentee » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Dear Kakis,

I am sure everyone of us here have existing insurance policies that we bought for ourselves, as well as for our loved ones. I congratulate you for embarking on this journey.

However, feedback is that many of us often forget what are the policies for. In other words, the 'positioning' or its relevancy, is the quantum enough, should I cancel it, etc, etc.

In my opinion, it is Not the number of policies that you have but the value and the positioning of it all. In other words, when the most unfortunate happens, can we 'call out' the money (coverage)?

Recently, I shared this concept with a childhood friend. I was surprised when he told me his 3 policies only covered him for $50,000. I asked him if that was enough for his family of 5, including himself, should he departs prematurely. Btw, he bought them 'over the counter' many years back...He gave me and himself the opportunity to bless his family with more.

The reason why we worked hard day in and day out is for ourselves in our later years and most importantly for our loved ones. Surely we want to provide to the best we can while we are living mortals. When we become immortals, let's allow our loved ones a more comfortable life, while we watch over them from above.
carpentee
Kopi

Re: Queries about Existing Policies

Postby blackknight » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

bro , you financial planner ar? Which compamy?
ACELLENT Detailing Services
Appointment : 97167788
blackknight
Frappuccino

Postby carpentee » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Yes Bro. I am with AXA Life Insurance. Also have Travel and Golf Insurances deals... :thumbsup:
carpentee
Kopi

Postby King Mariot » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

carpentee wrote:Yes Bro. I am with AXA Life Insurance. Also have Travel and Golf Insurances deals... :thumbsup:

You have car insurance?
King Mariot
Kopi Gao

Postby Storm » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

King Mariot wrote:
carpentee wrote:Yes Bro. I am with AXA Life Insurance. Also have Travel and Golf Insurances deals... :thumbsup:

You have car insurance?[/quote

bro carpentee

Wo car insurance bo???
MercKaki Storm
[What won't kill you will make you stronger!]
Storm
Frappuccino

Postby carpentee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 am

Dear Kakis,

This morning, Flying Dutchman reminded that it is unsafe to buy insurances over the counter. This is because customers are unsure about the offering but most importantly unable to claim WHEN the need arises! This is unfortunate news.

He further reminded to only buy from qualified financial planners. I am not saying that salesman 'over the counters' are not qualified. Take a moment to reflect. Isn't it better to have someone you know and trust to discuss your options, with more focus? An ethical person will listen first and may introduce options to bridge the gaps. More importantly, he must only introduce what you require and help you to re-position your current portfolio.

This is what I learnt from Norman Levine. Thank you guru for reinforcing to leave this task to the professionals. :thumbsup:
carpentee
Kopi

Postby Happyyoungman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am

nicely done, but I think you might want to have a word with the site admins for a site sponsor account...
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby DT6886 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 am

Happyyoungman wrote:nicely done, but I think you might want to have a word with the site admins for a site sponsor account...

Kekeke...HYM...carpentee is a site sponsor. :1grin:
MercKaki DT6886
DT6886
Blue Mountain

Postby Happyyoungman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

alamak! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby Yapst6543 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 am