Queries about Existing Policies

Moderator: carpentee

Re: Queries about Existing Policies

Postby Adam » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

yar, all along is inside the Site Sponser Forum Header ah..

I think see wrong things la, no harm no harm. Dun worrie HYM, u are not the one who see wrongly, lol :happy:
Adam
Espresso

Postby Happyyoungman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

paiseh paiseh, forums all diff formats so i just shortcut to new threads/threads with new posts >.<
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby Yapst6543 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Happyyoungman wrote:paiseh paiseh, forums all diff formats so i just shortcut to new threads/threads with new posts >.<

No paisley bro !!!
Y u not free for this Friday night drive ?
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby Happyyoungman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 am

Got an unconfirmed night of unbridled debauchery lah. I have put my name down as tentative - by tmrw should b able to confirm if got gathering.

((CEO and Admins, paiseh, can help delete all my posts from this thread so it wont take away from carpentee's posts?))

carpentee, very sorry - old already, blind bat!
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby NW3939 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 am

Happyyoungman wrote:Got an unconfirmed night of unbridled debauchery lah. I have put my name down as tentative - by tmrw should b able to confirm if got gathering.

((CEO and Admins, paiseh, can help delete all my posts from this thread so it wont take away from carpentee's posts?))

Since it is a honest mistake I m sure Carpentee won't mind... All kakis mah so no problem ... Let's move on :lol:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby Yapst6543 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

NW3939 wrote:
Happyyoungman wrote:Got an unconfirmed night of unbridled debauchery lah. I have put my name down as tentative - by tmrw should b able to confirm if got gathering.

Since it is a honest mistake I m sure Carpentee won't mind... All kakis mah so no problem ... Let's move on :lol:

I am sure he won't mind HYM.
But if u show up Friday drive I buy u kopi !!!!
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby carpentee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Dear Kakis,

Promotion! Free OTO Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (worth $138) when you sign up for Early Stage CritiCare!

Do you leave medical recovery to chance. Secure your best treatment options right from the start.

Arrange a meet up with me to find out more. Strictly no obligations. But I assure you this will be the BEST Critical Illness Protection that you will ever hear about. And most importantly, premiums are very affordable. And even after sum assured is paid out, policy remains in force and the plan features a Post Critical Illness Health Check-Up benefit for not once but for 3 years! No additional costs and no extra premiums.

If you already have a traditional CI plan (most of us do), this is the supplementary plan to take care of you in the early stages. This is a small step we can choose for my dear ones. :thumbsup:
carpentee
Kopi

Re: Good deals for you!

Postby carpentee » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Dear Kakis,

Good news! We are having a roadshow from 10 Sep to 16 Sep. In this roadshow, we will be giving out Capitaland/Harvey Norman vouchers worth $360 to $1800 each to you for various plans. Hence, grab this incentive if you intend to review your existing policies or even for your family.

Also, for some of us who travel up North frequently, do consider a yearly travel insurance. Small premiums but BIG protection.

If I can answer any questions, do call me at 92981351. Cheerios.

jeremy
carpentee
Kopi

Re: Travel Insurance anyone?

Postby carpentee » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Anyone needs Travel Insurance this festive season? :nascar:
carpentee
Kopi

Re: Welcome 2013

Postby carpentee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Dear Everyone here at MercKaki,

Storytelling time...it is now 1240pm at Somerset. I can barely see beyond 5m from Level 17; view obscured by the pouring rains.

May the rains wash away all the unhappiness and discomfort we had in 2012 and come the clear weather and view, I know 2013 will be an even more exciting year.

2012, Ah Chua introduced me to this forum of friends. It turned out to be a very good source of inspiration to me. Why so? Every monday, men from all walks of life across various ages come together for futsal fellowship. The last time I experienced such cammaderie was probably during NS days. How can everyone come so faithfully week after week? The reason is simple. This is a gathering of genuine friendship.

As we prepare for the Snake year (in a couple of months), may I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for all your love and support for the past year. As Jackie Chan says in CZ12, 'Failures look for reasons, Success look for ways'. Let's all look for ways to enrich 2013. But remember hor, always think with the big head, not the (snake) head ok? ::-P:

Happy New Year Everyone!
carpentee
Kopi

PreviousNext

Return to Redefining Insurance